Sunday, May 3, 2009

Foil Horse and Buggy


Foil horse and buggie
Originally uploaded by B.B. Bellezza
If you were on Prince Street in Lancaster, PA Friday night or Saturday, you probably saw this. Well, how could you miss it?

Outta the Way stopped for a photo and tried to get the story from bystanders, but the only response we could get was, "No one is supposed to know" who did it.

According to the newspaper, it is in front of our Mayor's home and Mayor Gray thinks it is the work of guerrilla artists and the mayor's office of special events. They expected it to be removed Saturday night.

We don't know who did it for sure, but it certainly was a sight to see, and very weird. There were even foil horse droppings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don’t know If I said it already but …I’m so glad I found this site…Keep up the good work I read a lot of blogs on Online Pharmacy a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say great blog. Thanks!